I have been caught up in my always wonderful homework lately and the arrival of the most awesome girl's ever!!! P.S. I lost my camera charger somewhere between home and here so I had to wait for a new one. These pictures are all complementary of Danielle and Jenn! I thought St.Patricks day was going to be a bust, plans had gone downhill a bit, but I couldn't let grandma down! So I gave my mates a ring and Matt aka Hawaii and I decided we where going to party it up like we were right in Limerick! So we made it a good night but the next day didn't come so easy. It was also the day that my girl arrived from B.C. Danielle. So I showed up at the airport with sparkling green eye shadow still on :). We spent the day hanging out. Then back to the airport I went, to meet Jenn the next morning when she flew if from Sydney.
So the girls and I went to watch some "footie" with some Oz boys that I met. It was a fun time! I showed Jenn the low prices in Brisbane compared to Sydney. There was fun had by all! Once I finished my oo so wonderful school for the week we jumped on the train to Gold Coast and sent the rest of the week laying on the beach then bed by 9 each night... Bahhahaha if you think we went to bed at 9 when we were exploring one of the most amazing beaches in the world, you obviously don't know anything about my friends and I. We got a great price on 2 pub crawls that they sell on the street side. And took advantage of the great food lol, great drinks and most of all great friends.
photo credit - Hawaii
Danielle's camera was super awesome for beach shots, because it can just pic up one colour at a time so it made for an amazing photo of a great week with 2 awesome chicks. And of course we thought it was the best thing scene sliced bread so we have lots of fun shots at the beach. We met a lot of great people this week! Hostels are a great way to meet some amazing people from anywhere you can think of! After a long relaxing week ;) we headed back to Brissy to send Jenn back to sydney and get Danielle properly settled in. Then actually took a relaxing week. Kind of! :)
and just when you thought it was studying...
It was Danielle's BIRTHDAY!!! Ya so she has been my amazing house wife since she arrived because she is not yet employed. So on her Birthday I decided to cook up a great feast! I was very yummy and are had some great company to spend it with! I also made some really fun cupcakes for dessert. Then we went ... Lawn bowling!!
This old guy works at the Lawn Bowling club in New Farm and he was the funniest old guy ever! Him explaining the rules was a long conversation with a lot of dirty jokes and sex references involved. So Funny! Don't tell any Lawn Bowlers I said this but it's pretty much bochie ball but no tossing the ball only bowling it. So we had lots of fun with lots of beers. Then everyone was toooo drunk to go to the club to dance, so it was just the birthday girl and I!
So we danced the night away, and spent the rest of the weekend at home watching movies. For Real!! We were in rough shape for a couple days. Now I am actually back at my studies for real and doing well! But I love ya all and Hope the weather back home is getting warmer! xo

No comments:
Post a Comment