Hey everyone,
Sorry I have been soo busy, it has been hard to keep up with this during school and my new job!
P.S. I am not finished my first semester have finished classes and got some high achievement marks :) Along with the fact that I got a part time job during everything!! Now I am ready to celebrate and enjoy the beautiful country I am in. I have got a job so I can travel with my girls who are arriving in less then a month! and I am soo excited!!! As I am ready to enjoy the holiday I am just working on things around the house and getting ready for the trip we have planed! I havn't been up too anything too exciting other then work and the fun people I am getting to know through that! But I do owe you some pictures that I have been taking along the way, all randoms, mostly of the people I have met .... enjoy
Tiger, Stacey, Danielle
The Sydney Boys
Spencer x 2
Brisbane Mates
Julian, Danielle, Matt and I
Me by the river
Danielle and Matt
Me by the fake pool in the city
Me in an awesome kids playground
View from the everyday climb of over 150 stairs and a steep hill, I thought SLC third floor was bad .. now I know worse .. But isn't it all worth it when you get to see this every day...
Sydney Mates and Rosina Street Ladies
Yole and I, Playing beer cricket
Pretty Easter Flower
Pretty flower & beer = great ad pic :)
Danielle enjoying life
And once again <3 this one!
View From the 34th floor In Brisbane CBD
Danielle enjoying the view
Farris wheel in South Bank
Amazing pics!!!! <3
ReplyDelete